Here's a couple deer that are a little different from the norm

Big Sky

In my opinion these Sitka Blacktails just don't get the respect they deserve. When hunted one on one (especially in the early season) I think they pose a great challenge. I would love to give it a try someday. Anyway I drew this picture as a gift for a good friend that really enjoys hunting these little rascals. I thought maybe some of you would enjoy a look at it as well. If not print it off and line your bird cage:D
BLACKT~1.jpg

Put that bottle of Jack Black down Arglye and try it again! :D

Beautiful stuff Troy......
DS

Ummm ... still seem to be having some kind of problem with my PC. Instead of the drawing I see a little box with a red-colored "x" .... Y'all got any clues?

- rgl

Great drawing Big Sky, as usuall.
I hunt blacktails every year, and they're tough. Stick to cover like whitetails & don't stick to any set pattern. They live in some rugged country too. Only good think is they don't weight too much, so when ya get one, it's easy to drag out.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-19-2002 08:40: Message edited by: Anaconda ]</font>

BIG sjy.. If ya put more time into these forums... YOU could spend less time Drawing ya know :D :D !! HEhe

Big Sky
Great pencil drawing! Very nice detail. I am a wildlife artist my self, mostly working in pencil. Your work is veeeery similiar to mine. Where do I see more of your stuff?
Thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back