Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Here we go again, another wolf lawsuit

What will continue to blow me away is the argument that the "goal" of the ESA is to bring a species back to "historical populations." From what I've found, the goal of the ESA is to get species off the list, not keep them on indefinitely.

perhaps we can leave some pro hunting comments on the paper's website. Madison is very liberal and the paper will have tons of pro wolf crap.

I heard that it was so cold in Madison last week that a liberal actually had his hand in own pocket

Frivolous and won't do the wolves any good. They will lose if the Governments attorneys are just half competent.

Never say never - lots of Malloy types that end up deciding theses verdicts. If fuzzy hugger lawyer points out one iota item that may have not been studied and re- studied that is all it takes.
Example: G Bears and white pine nuts effects in pour production year. Things like that drive me nuts - multiple studies, millions of dollars and years of delay far out weigh any common sense.

Shoots: Bottom line is I whole heartily agree with your above statement but -- I wouldn't be surprised if some liberal judge flips sideways. Hope that doesn't happen.

Yep, all it takes is one judge.....

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me either way. It's amazing what these wolf-hugging nutjobs can come up with.....

I will be very interested to see what the Minnesota DNR's wolf population estimate results are, and also what they learned from all of the samples taken from hunter-harvested wolves this past fall. I know close to where we hunt, many of the wolves seen by deer hunters were suffering from mange. A sure sign the population is getting too dense in those areas.

Back