Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Henry Mtns Buffalo

Wow, were we really that young when we were 18? Congrats on the success. I have a friend who had a non-res tag for the last cow hunt this year and was successful. Your pictures look like very similar country.

Both of these hunts are definitely ones to remember. Congratulations and thanks for posting.

I just put in for this hunt tonight for my second time … I have a whopping 1 point YIKES 30 years.:eek:

I have 18 Desert Sheep points for Utah and would gladly trade them for 18 Buff points. The Henrys is a special place.

Your hunt sounds awesome! My Father in Law finally drew out for a cow bison tag in the Henry Mountains this December. It took over 20 years to get the tag. He's in great shape for being 85. He'll have lots of helpers because he's always been a great help to everyone. Any tips from anyone on locations or roads that get us as close as possible? What do you think are the best locations? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Congrats on a great hunt! lbirch, I am curious if you lost any meat by leaving the bison overnight?

Your hunt sounds awesome! My Father in Law finally drew out for a cow bison tag in the Henry Mountains this December. It took over 20 years to get the tag. He's in great shape for being 85. He'll have lots of helpers because he's always been a great help to everyone. Any tips from anyone on locations or roads that get us as close as possible? What do you think are the best locations? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Iam going on a cow bison hunt in December on the Henry mountains did you have success on your cow tag

Iam going to be hunting cow bison in December on the Henry mountains where did you find your cow on what range and how far away and how many days

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back