Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Hello from central Utah!

Evertrailin

Hey everyone, I've been watching Randy's fresh tracks videos on YouTube and listening to his podcasts for long enough now to decide this is an online hunting community I can actually fit in to. I live dead center in the great state of Utah, and I love all kinds of hunting and fishing. But due to some changes in the hunting landscape I've recently been doing much more bow hunting. Especially for elk. I'm looking forward to taking some advice from you all!

Last edited:
Welcome aboard, this is a great forum. Not sure where dead center of the state is, but I've fished the Price river and caught some very nice trout. That was many years ago, someday I need to fish that area again.

I'm from Sevier county, around Richfield to be more exact. I've always heard good things about the Price river myself but never fished it. The Sevier river and all the streams and ponds around Fishlake are my home fishing turf.

Hey everyone, I've been watching Randy's fresh tracks videos on YouTube and listening to his podcasts for long enough now to decide this is an online hunting community I can actually fit in to. I live dead center in the great state of Utah, and I love all kinds of hunting and fishing. But due to some changes in the hunting landscape I've recently been doing much more bow hunting. Especially for elk. I'm looking forward to taking some advice from you all!
Dead center = Levan correct?? As Levan is Navel spelled backwards. :D

Welcome aboard.

If a rancher down there, in the 1930's, killed a big buck, and there was mountains in the background, is there a logical bunch of mountains that the buck came from?

Well it's hard to say, the closest range to Milford would be like Granit peak to the south and east of town. But it's hard to say. You trying to track down some info on an old family picture or something?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back