PEAX Equipment

Hello from Iowa

D705

Thank you everyone for the welcoming format. I’m happy to be jumping in with this group after a few years of following Hunt Talk/ Fresh Tracks. I’ve been hunting Whitetail and various other Midwestern species throughout my life. I’ve really enjoyed introducing my children to the world of hunting. Several years ago I had my first opportunity to head out West and experience hunting in different states. My appreciation for our public lands and all that God has placed within them has only grown. Over the past few years, I’ve expanded the group with my father, my brothers, my nephew, my children and my wife. I’m looking forward to many years of enjoying it together. Again, I appreciate the opportunity to be part of this group and I look forward to learning more.

Thank you everyone for the welcoming format. I’m happy to be jumping in with this group after a few years of following Hunt Talk/ Fresh Tracks. I’ve been hunting Whitetail and various other Midwestern species throughout my life. I’ve really enjoyed introducing my children to the world of hunting. Several years ago I had my first opportunity to head out West and experience hunting in different states. My appreciation for our public lands and all that God has placed within them has only grown. Over the past few years, I’ve expanded the group with my father, my brothers, my nephew, my children and my wife. I’m looking forward to many years of enjoying it together. Again, I appreciate the opportunity to be part of this group and I look forward to learning more.
Welcome to HT !

Welcome from Spencer. I've learned a TON from these guys and gals over the years and met some incredible people. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back