Caribou Gear Tarp

Back in Action: Hello from the Hunt Talk Office

NKQualtieri

Hey friends -

Some of you might remember me from quite a few years back when I helped Randy out with some social media, and asked a bunch of questions to you fine folks as a brand new hunter. You guys helped me a LOT and I'm still hunting eight years later :)

I'm also working with and for Randy in all things marketing now at Hunt Talk, Fresh Tracks, and the Randy universe. I was previously the Hunt/Fish Editor at GearJunkie the past four years, worked at BHA, and prior to that worked with Steve & MeatEater in addition to a few other folks we worked with at ZPZ Production, including Randy and Remi.

I'm excited to reconnect here, and you'll likely see me posting occasional articles, new deals, and basic communications around what we've got going on. I'd love to hear how I can help out in certain areas, or if you have questions about products, brands, etc and what you guys would like to see.

Since those first years starting out, I've killed multiple big game animals solo in Montana's front- and backcountry and packed 'em out. I've gotten to travel to hunt birds, hogs, and deer a bit. And I just feel super lucky to be a part of this community where I can continually learn, grow, and become a better and more well-rounded outdoorswoman.

This year, my goal is to kill my first elk. I went through a lot of knee issues over the past five years, and I'm ready to get after it finally. I feel like I'm in the right place to learn how to get it done :) I'm also training up my young Boykin Spaniel for birds, and I have a young goofy horse that will for sure pack critters one of these days.

Looking forward to reconnecting & thought I'd share a few of my fave pics from my ever-evolving hunting life --

Nicole Q

Attachments

• IMG_5172.jpg
    IMG_5172.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 209
  • IMG_5171.jpg
    IMG_5171.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 209
  • IMG_5170.jpg
    IMG_5170.jpg
    731.1 KB · Views: 210
I remember telling you the single most important piece of next-level game-changing elk hunting gear and will be VERY disappointed to find out that you never listened to my advice years ago.
Hahaha oh no! I'm going to have to dig and find it :)

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back