Buried in Wyoming

HuntingWY

Hey everyone! My name is CASON THOMAS and I am living in SW Wyoming. I am a student at Oregon State taking classes online. Been an avid listener of Randy since 2016 when I found his podcast! Fun fact, I have met and talked to a handful of sports celebrities in my life, but have never been star struck. At TAC in 2021 I saw Randy at the Go Hunt tent and stopped in awe as he was in the middle of telling his 5 alarm chili story to a couple folks at the GoHunt tent. My wife told me to just walk up and say hello, but I used being interested in his story as an excuse to sit and listen because I didn't realize it then, but I was star struck. Not that the story isn't interesting, but I had heard it on a couple podcasts already in the past. After letting him wrap up the story I finally decided to go say hello to the man who me and my brothers refer to as "The grandpa of elk hunting"! What a great guy! Looking forward to awkwardly staring at you when you are at another tent or maybe in the mountains if we cross paths haha
IMG_1057.jpeg

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back