Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Heart break...

MTGunner

I wonder if being owned by a good dog is worth the pain of loosing them?

Sleep peacefully my precious "Lu". Hunting will never be the same.

MTG

May all his flushes be right under his nose.
Yes it is worth it to see them doing what they love in the field!

-Cade

Been there....will be there again.
It's what we sign up for......

Sincere condolences.........................................

Yes it really sucks. The only thing that makes it a little better is a new pup. The dog work IS the only reason I bird hunt.

Condolences.

Been there....will be there again.
It's what we sign up for......

Sincere condolences.........................................

X2.

The joy of owning a dog makes the pain of losing them worth it. The worst part about getting a new pup is knowing that you will likely outlive it.

Remember the good times and look forward to a future with hopefully a new dog. My condolences, I know what a good dog can mean to someone.

Sorry for your loss, great dogs are alway unique and I'm sure you will remember Lu always. You next dog will be different, but hopefully just as great in its own ways. But right now it just plain sucks....

I am to the point that I will never get another dog, We currently have 4 dogs ranging from 5 to 10. When they are gone, I will be dogless.

Too many great friends and to much hurt burying them.

Sorry for your loss. Much sympathy.

Sad to hear and a day we all dread.

I've still yet to have that day, He's 9 now. I still dread it though.

One of my true soft spots. We lost two in the last 10 months a lab and a golden. We had to put Oliver, the golden, down last May and I cried like a baby... hate it.

I figured the best medicine, as mentioned above, was a puppy. We bought a goldendoodle, Jarvis, who is just now 5 months old. I had forgotten how much work a puppy is but I am so glad we decided to get one. He is a member of our pack and as loyal a dog as I have ever owned.

Sorry for your loss MTG.

Back