Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Heard A Good One Today

Roger, you are absolutely right about Moosie being an asshole.. So is Nut, and Del, and DS, and Elkhunter. Matter of fact, so am I. Looks like the only one we got fooled is the new kid, flytier..

What's up with that that no one's riding his butt about something. Probably scared of his ol' lady.. She sounds like she can get mean....

Anway RogerDodger (over and out... and don't call me roger)... Friend of mine bought a new mule about three years ago for a hunt in New Mexico. Second day of the hunt, the mule threw him, he landed on his back on a small stump and broke 3 ribs and almost his spine. Needless to say the next time I saw that mule, it had a lable. Kal Kan....

Mules can be dangerous critters... Your friends probably know that though...

Thanks for the story,, Come on back next time you need abusin'.............

:cool:

You sure that was Kal Kan and not Alpo Dan?! :D
...my grandpapy told me something a long time ago.....he said "boy, mules is good fer one tang, and that's gettin' folks hurt!"....damn if he ain't right!LOL ;)

Come on Rodger.we don't get many Kansas folks on here11.stick around and act like you like us and someone is bound to offer you a free hunt! ;)
DS

WELL... After reading what -N.O. said on 24 hour....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> "Moossieee, since the begining of your boards they have been filled with controversy, fussing and fighting among the posters. Much name calling and deteriorative communication between posters. End result, a devided board and unhappy posters coming and going and a clique behind it all. -- No charge for my un-offical prognosis and evaluation, from a lowly poster that has been there and done that. I have no doubt you are a good hunter and much knowledge on the subject but let your board down to those that are not, just like to talk and fuss, (their entertainment). JMHO and everyone has one. "
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I figured Everyone here was here just for the funnies.... And I thought Rodgerdoger was in it too... MY BAD !!! :eek: ;)

Cuz we never kill chit
and lots of it too.. huh :cool:

With a name like RogerDodger, you would think that he might have a sense of humor. Hmmm.....Maybe his last name really is Dodger....

X Moosie, run them off before anyone else has the chance to pick on them. I suppose you are the first to shoot too.... selfish bastard.

LMAO

Here's my theory, 280 said he was going to Kansas, because deer had big asses there. He went, met RodgerDodger there, and said you'll have lots of fun here. Now, RodgerDodger knows how much fun it can be. I've noticed some of those people at 24hourcampfire think have said we fight a lot here. I don't think they've got a good understanding of the fun here.

Look, if RodgerDodger doesn't think its stupid to throw a rock at a mule with all your gear on it, he can say so. If he doesn't think everybody in Kansas is like that, he can say so. If he wants to just let it be and stay out of here, he can do that. :rolleyes:

A site of full of assholes? :eek: Nuttin new there and we havent even had Greenie post in awhile ;)

Moosie or Del should put in as part of the disclaimer when regristering that you MUST have a sense of humour ;) :D

GHEESH.. and people say all we do is cuss... and make fun of people...

BY the way NUT....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> when regristering <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

REGRISTERING.... ? Is that like throwing up or something ?!?!?!

ALL JOKING/CUSSING ASIDE...... Uhhhh....
(DANG, now I have nothing to say... )

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU HURT my feelings..

I'm LEAVING !!!!!!!!!!!!!

(TO go hunting.....)

See ya in the Morning, check out Turkey section for pictures !!

OK, I tried to stay away..,,,, ;)

THANX NUT.. pictures will be later in the Turkey (IDAHO) section

Had a good hunt, and I didn't even KILL a MULE ;) !!!!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back