MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Headlamps

My Fenix light has a lockout function too. I have to hold down 2 buttons together to lock and unlock the power. Also, the head swivels back so the buttons are partly covered by a metal ridge. So far it has always worked well to prevent battery drain.

Last year I used an Fenix HP 25 with my wild land fire gear. Has a lockout. Super impressive but a bit pricy. A quality headlamp.

My Fenix light has a lockout function too. I have to hold down 2 buttons together to lock and unlock the power. Also, the head swivels back so the buttons are partly covered by a metal ridge. So far it has always worked well to prevent battery drain.
Same. Fenix is by far the best headlamp I’ve ever used. It’s heavy and expensive, but worth it.

Ive run Zebralights for years now and just give the battery cap a 1/4 twist to "lock it out". Works well, I just do it by habit as I pull it off my head now.

I've got three of the black diamond and they are great. However, picked up one of the Fenix HR65 rechargable before this season. That thing is awesome. It's expensive but well worth it.

Led lensor with a focusable beam. Their AA/aaa versions are the best in their class imo, until you move up to the newer battery styles. Then Fenix, zebra, a host of brands make great lamps with the new batteries.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back