MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Heading to Texas.

AZ402

Leaving tomorrow for the Dallas/Ft.worth area. The RMEF national show is being held there this year (March 5-8). If anyone is going to be there let me know....

I'm sorry...

But since you're going to be there, why don't you pick up that AZ statewide elk permit for me?

...send me a blank check, I'll get you 4 of em...taped together..and a decent hunting knife.;)

There's three big cities in Texas. They say they envy Houston (space and oil), they respect Dallas (business and restaurants for every day of the year), but they love San Antonio (the riverwalk and fiesta). Its a few hundred miles between each pair though, so enjoy Dallas!

Switching Planes in Houston [12 days].. thats my time in TX... wish I had time to take Joe Horn out for a big steak

TX doesn't do it for me. Plan to go again next year in Reno. Have fun.
I had a chat with someone from the RMEF and they said their getting a lot of people saying that.
Pre sales of tickets are down, and everyone is saying "I'll return to RMEF Elk Camp as soon as you bring it back to Reno".

The economy also has a bit to do with it, I bet. All charities, churches, non-profits, etc. are hurting. A lot of people may just be too proud to say that they can't afford the trip or are too worried about their future economic state.

I'm happy it's in Ft. Worth...so is Ft. Worth. Hopefully the economy will improve to the point where I can go to Reno next year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back