NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Headed to the Wilderness

DRAFTSTUD

Today is all about packing and last minute details. My buddy Wes and I pull out of Shreveport @ 4:00 tomorrow morning headed to Pagosa Springs, Co for a week of Elk Hunting. We had originally gotten a cow tag for Unit 75 north of Durango where we have taken elk, but the more I thought about it we decided to trade those in for a couple of Bull Tags in Unit 77. We have taken more Elk and know the area better anyway.
I have remodeled the living quarters in my horse trailer and have the mule and horses shod, so I feel good on that part. The GPS is loaded with propriatairy Info. :D See Ya'll in about 8 days. John

I hate we hafta to forego the pregame meal and pep talk this year John. You guys have a great and safe hunt/trip.

...don't let any intellectual property leak out of your gps.

Horse and mule? Go kill a big one! ;) I might just look for a nice tender calf this weekend. :D

I wish I had another elk hunt to go on. Have fun.

What's your malfunction? You have something way better...a deer tag! I'd trade in my two elk tags in for a deer tag in a heartbeat.

Sucks to own a Harley and never being able to trust it enough to take it out on the highway to bum a beer of a Cajun

...no doubt perspective you've learned riding pillion.:cool:

Carry on John.

Hey...horses and mules...nothin like taken your own high country wheels...I wouldn't trade a good mule for 2 great horses in the mountains.
Take a 'bunch' of pics to share with the stories!
Good luck, hunt safe and enjoy!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back