Haul Road Carribou Pix.....

Very cool picture.

I'm no caribou hunter but those racks appear to be very good bulls. I think I'd arrow any one of them.

I hope you guys have some good luck next fall. Hopefully, the second rig of Cal. Hunter, Moosie, myself will work out. Looking ahead I see one BIG obstacle in the way. My 10th wedding anniversary in late October. I'm not sure what the heck I was thinking getting married during hunting season.

T Bone

T-bone,
Even though we have two groups......I am gathering all the info I can and will share it with you guys, whether you go the same week as us are whether a different week would fit your schedules better. For instance, ground transportation rental, etc......we may not need it, but I will still tell you guys where to get your best deal. I'd love to see us all up there together, but logitics get tough when around 10 folks are invovled. Eithet way, we will all be in bou and have a great hunt I'm sure.

Just wanted you to know I ain't leaving you guys out. ;) ..glad your going.
DS

T-bone.... We need to talk about this trip. YOU me and CALI !!

YOU also had a kid in Hunting season too.... HUmmm YOU need more will power Tyson ;)

Here are some bulls taken on the same haul road hunt we are doing......

mybull.jpg

BuckandDavesbulls.jpg

DS

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-16-2002 18:36: Message edited by: Deerslayer ]</font>

sorry Cali...they got blowed up in the big picture conspiracy theory! :eek: ...I'll get them back up soon and my brother has a few to put up as well.
DS

Hey...no need to say "sorry"...this thing is like the "Pug-gate".........long after it's over and apologys are accepted, I expect there will be snide remarks and snickers and little jabs for years to come! ;)
DS

Back