Hat Thread (Not Ball caps)

The overwhelming percentage of the time outdoors, I wear a ball cap. I have them from totally trashed to as new.

Since the thread calls for something else here a few times when a ball cap wasn't the hat of the day.

View attachment 227526

I wore that wool hat for many years, it was still in its prime, as was I.

View attachment 227528

If it's too cold for a ball cap, a railroader hat of some color is what goes on the top of my head.

And if the sun is too intense the wide brimmed hat I wear is this one.View attachment 227533
That "railroader" hat is a Stormy Kromer. Sodbuster attire.

I remember those stocking caps. Free with a lifetime membership in the Snow White Fan Club.😉

That "railroader" hat is a Stormy Kromer. Sodbuster attire.

I remember those stocking caps. Free with a lifetime membership in the Snow White Fan Club.😉

I've not purchased a Stormy Kromer, they are quite proud of them. The other hat was a damn good hat when cold weather and the outdoors intersected.

field trialing?

Yeah, It picked up that habit a good while ago.

That is what got me into horses. The horses renewed my elk hunting career.

Below is one of my dogs pointing the first quail she ever smelled in Georgia. She received an invitation to the National Amateur Invitational Shooting Dog Championship a few years back. So we made the trek from Montana to Georgia to celebrate her success. Sorry about the ball cap, but more times than not, that's what it is.
C7AEF7A1-9ED0-4C70-8D9A-3214A579BC56_1_105_c.jpeg

Back