Yeti GOBOX Collection

Harmless Pitbull

Oh man, I hope you moved shortly after he pulled out of the parking lot.

'It puts the lotion on it's skin'

This raises the creepy bar well above the family that had their beloved dog freeze-dried and now "lays sleeping" by their fireplace. Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer needs a new verse where she becomes a hat for that guy. Creepy times. We do not even let dog fur coats be sold in the U.S. much less kitten mittens. Sure, buy all the real rabbit's feet but once you start lugging around chunks of mainstream pets then I need to move further out of town to avoid the freak show.

Do you have a website for your deer/elk, and other work? My girlfriend might not like her lab done up, but there's a few cats I can think of that I'd like a hat from.

I think I'll try this for next pronghorn I shoot..............then wear him around on future hunts like Randy's NM archery videos with the foam version.

'Makes you wonder just how much better off the world would be if the creative folks with all this extra wealth would spend their creativity, talents, and extra money on healthy, constructive, worthwhile endeavors. Pit bull shawl and hat .... really???!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back