Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Harbor Freight or Hazard Fraught

My family owned a woodworking supply store for 12 years before the folks retired. A lot of people who could "get it cheaper at Harbor Freight" would be back in a week.

Followed closely by people who could get a tool cheaper at Amazon. Nobody at Amazon would help them assemble the tool or teach them how to use it though.

There's a YouTuber called AVE. He destroys tools on a regular basis and a ton of them are from Harbor Freight (Hazard Fraud). Some of the stuff he takes apart is surprisingly "skookum". Admittedly their tools are mostly garbage. I do get their free stuff and screwdrivers. My dad loves buying crap from them and he loves giving said crap for Christmas. I bet I get a package of zipties, 2 tape measures, and some electrical tape.

You'll be hearing from Lawnboy shortly........
I don't hate the store, like I said, it has it's place. Anything I put in a tractor gets planted (lost) or wanders off with someone, so I buy a lot of stuff there. So far none of the planted stuff has sprouted, but I've found some of it jammed in other equipment.

I don't hate the store, like I said, it has it's place. Anything I put in a tractor gets planted (lost) or wanders off with someone, so I buy a lot of stuff there. So far none of the planted stuff has sprouted, but I've found some of it jammed in other equipment.
I should have added (sarcasm). I'm sure he has a sense of humour.

If I get the cordless hammer and the hydraulic nail unbender, does the moron lamp come free?!

There's a YouTuber called AVE. He destroys tools on a regular basis and a ton of them are from Harbor Freight (Hazard Fraud).

Thank you for pointing out that gem of a Youtube channel. Pure gold. I see no other option than to call in sick tomorrow so I can stay home and get caught up.

Thank you for pointing out that gem of a Youtube channel. Pure gold. I see no other option than to call in sick tomorrow so I can stay home and get caught up.
He openly discusses that you should get ad blocker because he's going to get demonetized so don't suffer through the ads since he's not getting money. His Boring Old Tool Reviews (BOLTR) are classic.

What?
Lame advertisement....desperate need for a replacement left handed joist extender.
I usually mark it with blue spray paint so a Greenhorn can find it in the tool trailer. :)

Have you guys ever taken broken tools back? They actually have a decent return policy.
I can vouch for their return policy. Lifetime warranty on their handtools like sockets, wrenches, pliers etc. That being said I still have a big set of craftsmen tools. But when I need an odd or end I usually grab it here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammerg
Back