MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Happy International Men’s Day

Hunting Wife

E07BB410-5A80-469C-A40A-E9A159949BDD.jpeg

Yes, you have a day and I think it’s only fair to acknowledge all the good ones out there. We know you look out for us, keep us safe, apparently keep a bunch of us from running out of gas and dying along the roadside (I’m with you boys on that one. Srsly? 🤣).

It’s enlightening and insightful to get to spend time here amongst you all. I appreciate everything you do and what you go through. I see a lot of guys here trying very hard to be good husbands, fathers, friends, and humans. It doesn’t go unnoticed, though I’m not sure you hear it as often as you should. 🍻

View attachment 250979

Yes, you have a day and I think it’s only fair to acknowledge all the good ones out there. We know you look out for us, keep us safe, apparently keep a bunch of us from running out of gas and dying along the roadside (I’m with you boys on that one. Srsly? 🤣).

It’s enlightening and insightful to get to spend time here amongst you all. I appreciate everything you do and what you go through. I see a lot of guys here trying very hard to be good husbands, fathers, friends, and humans. It doesn’t go unnoticed, though I’m not sure you hear it as often as you should. 🍻
well, you just bought a lot of good will

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back