Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Happy 4th of July

fishing4sanity

We had our 4th of July celebration here on the farm Saturday. We've been doing one for a few years now, get everybody together for a BBQ, a bounce house/water slide, family kickball and then fireworks and/or something with tannerite. The sprayer we put a couple of flags on and park it down by the highway - if it's not working in a field.
Happy 4th of July to all the HuntTalkers and their families!
20190703_190932.jpg
20190703_190444.jpg
20190703_190827.jpg
20190703_190626.jpg

Happy Independence Day!
Looks like a fantastic family event! The joys of being young...
🙂

God-Bless-America-Ringtone.jpg

Happy Independence Day!

Make sure to thank a veteran and give you loved ones an extra squeeze

Not on the 4th, as we were keeping a terrified geriatric dog from the fireworks, but not a bad way to celebrate the freedom to roam that our public lands give us this weekend.

Roswell, New Mexico celebrates the Alien crash of 1947 or 1948. Overrun with tourists. So my wife and I always leave town for the 4th. It is my wife's birthday and she likes to spend a couple of days in Ruidoso. We give the Apaches a few dollars at the Inn of the Mountain Gods and donate oat money for the horses at Ruidoso Downs.

Always have a great time. Lots of good food and drinks. This year our daughter and her 4 month old Mini pinscher and toy poodle mix joined us. The pup is not a hunter, but is totally adorable. Took him for a hike in the Cedar creek hiking trails on the edge of Ruidoso.

We had fun. My daughter put me to shame at the quarter horse trials. I lost a couple of hundred and she won $400.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back