Hanger18

AKHighmark

I mostly lurk here......thanks for sticking up for the multiple use point of view. I like what you PNW guys are doing to preserve our rights. We are doing the same up here in AK.

Ride on.

p3310026sm%2Ejpg

Holy hell...is that a canned reply or did that just fly off your keyboard.
Actually it jsut Flew off my Keyboard. I do Need to Cut and Paste that so I can Use it again though
Buuahahahah !!!!

AK Highmark - Thanks. And welcome to active status here. Know that most of the shit-stirring here is good natured, because we know each other outside of the board. Good to see another person here that shares the hunting and sledding passions. Great pictures too, I've seen them before.
Originally posted by Moosie:
AKH, Hanger is "GOOD PEOPLE". Although I don't agree with all his Points of views ;)
In time, Moosie will come correct and realize that what I write is right. ;) He is still young and impressionable. And as you can see he has pore speling scills. It's the thot that counts tho.

When Gunner says he is more correct than I, he means Michael Moore correct - which most of us know equals BS. You should have seen him trying to invent new math a couple of weeks ago. I still feel bad for him.

Hey AKHigh,

I am usually more correct than Hangar....

But I do agree with you, Hangar is pretty bright, and has his "ducks in a row".... And a good guy, in person.

LOL... I don't know if that was a Slam or not Gunner, Does "IN PERSON" mean he's not on this board ? ;)

I am usually more correct than Hangar....
Maybe for the fat azzed crowed you always boitch about........but probably not for 99% of the sledders you usually whine about. ;)

Nahhh, Hangar is a good guy on the board too.... He is fair in arguing. No complaints, and in person, he is straight up. Good guy.

AK,
Most of my anti-sledder comments are just to get Hangar to post.... There is some entertainment in that. He had one thread where he kept the posts going with like 7/8 in a row. I was laughing at Ithica's comment to him about "keeping the topic alive"....

Hell, I go sledding every year.... I a "brother"....

GREAT !! Fetching Gunner is Coming out of the Closet. And all this time I thought your Cabin at Cascade and those Sleds there were fancy Lawn mowers ;)

Gunner, AKH registered 15 months ago and only had 6 posts... today you made hi mDouble his Postings .. ;)

Back