Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Hammer Bullets 12% off until July 31

Just ordered a couple hundred. Should have me set for a few years of hunting now.

Don't be afraid to go really light. They are doing some crazy stuff in Australia. mtmuley
Care to enlighten ? I have 598 of 33gr for my 22 hornet, now waiting for a lee loading kit which are like rocking horse poo to find.

Care to enlighten ? I have 598 of 33gr for my 22 hornet, now waiting for a lee loading kit which are like rocking horse poo to find.
The Hammer guys are putting some small bullets at high speed into some very big animals. The results are surprising. mtmuley

what should I try in a 6.5prc hunting rifle?

I know nothing about these things, and have only shot the TSX bullets in other rifles.

what should I try in a 6.5prc hunting rifle?

I know nothing about these things, and have only shot the TSX bullets in other rifles.
Wait a bit until the testing of the new 6.5 bullet is done in Australia. As of right now I think the 118 HHT would be a good choice. The prototype being tested is lighter. mtmuley

Don't be afraid to go really light. They are doing some crazy stuff in Australia. mtmuley

I know you are talking about small caliber cartridges + really light bullets but there are benefits to going with light bullets in larger bores, too. The photo shows a 230 gr Berger HT in a 30 Nosler (9.5 pound rifle) on the left and a 124 Hammer Hunter in a 300 RUM (8.25 pound rifle) on the right.

Guess which one is easier on the shoulder unbraked?

IMG_0737.jpeg

Back