Gun raid

:)We will see what happens at my house just took my 4 year old out to shoot his new rascal 22 the other day and had posted the pics of him shooting on my facebook page.Also gave them a good picture to look at of the zombie target he shot all over in the face

I guess I am in REALLY deep doo doo for having pics of my girl with the pig and the AR she used to kill it. :) I have a real "soft spot" for social workers anyway. Trying to enter my house would be a BAD day at work :hump:

Zack I like the Delaware open carry website:D

I was thinking of the picture of the little girl with the AR and the dead pig that is posted on hunttalk when I first read this story.

Zack I like the Delaware open carry website:D

I was thinking of the picture of the little girl with the AR and the dead pig that is posted on hunttalk when I first read this story.

She looks great, huh? :hump: Best part is that she shoots a 2-3 inch group at 100m

I'm sure there is child abuse happening that is causing her to shoot a 2-3 inch group.;) Here comes the raid.

One thing I did like out of the article is that is was a reminder to assert your rights. Ask for a search warrant....don't think a judge would let them into your gun safe when the alleged abused child is stand right there. Tell them to leave and take names.

My wife had posted a video of me teaching my boys to shoot the AR. It had been posted for over a year but she took it down 3 months ago because of the terrible comments it was getting. Too many ignorant people in America that have no clue...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back