GUN BAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Rio & I are right there with the Tillamook, original CRUNCHY Cheetos, Best Foods REAL mayo,and the occational stray into Cabot territory when possible.
My ? now is my love of White Cheddar, from farms, a tell?
Am I entitled?
I wear wrangler blue.
Where did I let my red dog down?

Asking serious questions for Europe.

Well Rio & I are right there with the Tillamook, original CRUNCHY Cheetos, Best Foods REAL mayo,and the occational stray into Cabot territory when possible.
Am I entitled?
I wear wrangler blue.

I'm no @Europe (be really any observable or measurable standard LOL) but white cheese is ok. If you eat any cheese that has visible fungus, or a rind which much be sliced away prior to eating, then you are full boujee for sure.

Holy shit, posted this morning from a new member and already 14 pages of replies. Just can't bring myself to read it all, but pretty sure it's lots of fire on both sides. And all of this in the middle of hunting season?
Actually, more heat on mayo vs. miracle whip than 2A . . .

Am I entitled?
I wear wrangler blue.

Occasionally I have these feelings. I grew up in the country, raising cows, pigs, and rabbits.
I find myself with a taste for fine cheese and French wine. I wonder what the boys back home might think...
Then, I raise my pinky, tilt her back and remember that life’s too short to give a damn.

I’m so ashamed that I know who you’re talking about.

...have you listened to his new single??

I never heard of him... until mtlabrador introduced him in another thread. I can’t say I’ve actually ever listened to him hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back