Caribou Gear

Guilty Pleasures

MattK

The South Park thread made me think of a question they had on the radio the other day. They asked the question, "What song do you always sing along to while driving down the road that you are almost embarrassed to do so?" To me South Park is one of those "guilty pleasures".

Mine would have to be "Total eclipse of the Heart", by Bonnie Tyler...although, I don't sing along to it. I got to thinking, there are a lot of movies that would fall into a similar category...I always watch them when they are on, even though it's almost painful to admit to doing so. Mad Max and Mad Max beyond thunderdome come to mind. I'm curious if anyone else has examples?

T*tties and Beer by Rodney Carrington as my song http://209.43.119.160/ and Delta Force kick ass Chuck Norris Flicks......it's just like they say "History Repeats itself" Chuck Kicked Sand Ass in the 70's and I like it in the New Century too! John

Mine would have to be "Total eclipse of the Heart", by Bonnie Tyler

Wow, Im surprised you would post that......but it's no surprise that you sing along to it in your VW bug.
do you have the flowers on the dash of that car? I have seen a lot of them with flowers.....they must come stock with it.

Dude, your are a friggin mess !
crazy.gif

my wife just asked why i was laughing....I told her about your song, she said she has that song on her bubble bath CD.
so Matt, your not alone out there.

..............JB
puke.gif

It's Friday afternoon...a pale green governement pickup just slid to a stop somewhere out in BFE Wyoming...the man, stocky and slightly balding, drops to his knees in the isloated bar ditch tossing up what left of his backstrap sandwich....jumping back in the truck, he's spins it quickly around and heads back into the hills, into the vast unknown, where only the deer and antelope play and neither can mock him for his brother's latest post...

Nice Matt!

......this post made him mad, this post made made him stress, it reminds him of the time he caught him wearing mom's dress.

LOL guys;)

Any guilty pleasures I have would have to be stated in the adult forum.hump hump hump ;)

Mad max kicks aussie butt.:cool:

I just listen to Rodney the other night at work:cool:

But Bonnie Tyler..........:eek:

My ashamed statement is that at one time I liked country music alot.:eek:

Browtine, I was thinking this Fall we should play Total Elipse of the heart when we're talking about the Elk we jsut killed :) Maybe holding up a Sign telling Schmalts we jsut killed his Elk and B_F_E to F' off on Monster Mulies ;)

Something to think about :D

Nice imagery Marv, but it can't compare to this classic from JB........

"(but Jose aint gonna take that shit)
Jose gets up off the ground, adjust his glasses, picks up his pens and puts them back in his pocket protector and fixes his wedgie.......then proceeds to ask the same stupid question without ever answering one."

"Texas Flood", but with a twist.... I air guitar Stevie Ray(badly) instead of singing.:p

Aren't Bonnie Tyler & Meatloaf the same person?:D ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back