Guided Pronghorn Hunt

Your website looks well done. It looks like you’ve spent some time and effort on it. I think addressing tag availability and whether a client would need to put in for a draw or just use landowner tags. I would also like to see more pictures of the ranch on your website. Also a mention of how many total hunters or hunters you take at a time. For this audience you might want to address whether this is a high fence or low fence operation.

It looks like you’ve got a good place, I like the mention of the family operation and the price seems very reasonable. That said for me personally, this is not the hunt I’m looking for. Good luck with your operation.

Ben

Your website looks well done. It looks like you’ve spent some time and effort on it. I think addressing tag availability and whether a client would need to put in for a draw or just use landowner tags. I would also like to see more pictures of the ranch on your website. Also a mention of how many total hunters or hunters you take at a time. For this audience you might want to address whether this is a high fence or low fence operation.

It looks like you’ve got a good place, I like the mention of the family operation and the price seems very reasonable. That said for me personally, this is not the hunt I’m looking for. Good luck with your operation.

Ben
Thanks Ben,

I’ll go ahead and address your questions directly then edit my site soon. First off thank you for the compliments. We are a low-fence operation with cow-calf beef being our main operation. All my hunts are done through landowner tags that I get lined up prior to selling hunts. I take about 6 hunters a year and all the guiding is done by me personally. It’s only a 9 day season in Texas so that makes space pretty limited.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back