Guess I am an odd duck.

belshawelk

All my buddies want to come elk hunting with me on my property. I called them back to see who was in. I told them I just got a damage tag again because population is over objective. All 3 gave me same response. “ I thought you were pulling bull tags” ( LOP). When I said no I got same response, “probably not for a cow but when decide to pull bull tags let me know”. Told them I am looking to fill freezer.

I personally don’t care about horns. Been there done that. Guess I am an odd duck ( with a freezer full of meat)

I don’t ask twice.

All my buddies want to come elk hunting with me on my property. I called them back to see who was in. I told them I just got a damage tag again because population is over objective. All 3 gave me same response. “ I thought you were pulling bull tags” ( LOP). When I said no I got same response, “probably not for a cow but when decide to pull bull tags let me know”. Told them I am looking to fill freezer.

I personally don’t care about horns. Been there done that. Guess I am an odd duck ( with a freezer full of meat)

I don’t ask twice.
Is this an invitation?

I don’t ask twice.
I couldn’t agree more!!!

I don’t ask twice.
I think you need new friends. You taking applications?

I'm yer huckleberry. Have the same thought as everyone else. Not buying beef, change to sleep where it's a hard roof over yer head hmmm.. failing to see what's wrong with this.
Safe to say yer not the only odd duck.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriel Knight
Back