Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Guess I am an odd duck.

So let me get this right you pull the tags ? your place to hunt cabin food and they just show up but a cow isnt good enough
Let them get their own tags and find a place to hunt and call you
Other than that drop them fast lol
I have friends that always want to go bear hunting with me I run cams all summer 3.5 hr drive one way every 3 weeks checking them all summer doing all the work and then when the season comes in having them come up and me showing them what tree to climb up in
YEA right I hunt solo bear season

In my past experience , I found cow elk to have much better personal hygiene than the bulls and the field dressing and quartering was much cleaner than a nasty old bull! We were spoiled then, working for outfitters with a whole passel of good mountain stock, getting the meat out of a nasty hole was all part of the fun!

Guess Im an odd duck and know a lot of odd ducks. Im lucky to hunt with an awesome group of freezer fillers. If it's legal, healthy, brown, and walks on four legs its gonna get ate. Antlers are a secondary bonus

I just came back from a cow buffalo cull hunt in Africa. No luck. Much more difficult than my bull hunt two years ago. More eyes and noses to deal with. Also, there was a designated animal that had to be shot. It was very challenging. Nothing went in the skinning shed but it was still great hunting experience.

Hunting is what it's all about, not just sticking stuff on the wall or filling the freezer. Sadly, it seems we who still think that way have become oddballs. I would get in the truck with you in a heartbeat.

I’m looking forward to a cow elk hunt sometime in the future. I’ll be driving halfway across the country to do it. It’s about the experience and then the meat. Antlers are way down the list on my hunting quests

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back