Yeti GOBOX Collection

Guess I am an odd duck.

belshawelk

All my buddies want to come elk hunting with me on my property. I called them back to see who was in. I told them I just got a damage tag again because population is over objective. All 3 gave me same response. “ I thought you were pulling bull tags” ( LOP). When I said no I got same response, “probably not for a cow but when decide to pull bull tags let me know”. Told them I am looking to fill freezer.

I personally don’t care about horns. Been there done that. Guess I am an odd duck ( with a freezer full of meat)

I don’t ask twice.

All my buddies want to come elk hunting with me on my property. I called them back to see who was in. I told them I just got a damage tag again because population is over objective. All 3 gave me same response. “ I thought you were pulling bull tags” ( LOP). When I said no I got same response, “probably not for a cow but when decide to pull bull tags let me know”. Told them I am looking to fill freezer.

I personally don’t care about horns. Been there done that. Guess I am an odd duck ( with a freezer full of meat)

I don’t ask twice.
Is this an invitation?

I don’t ask twice.
I couldn’t agree more!!!

I don’t ask twice.
I think you need new friends. You taking applications?

I'm yer huckleberry. Have the same thought as everyone else. Not buying beef, change to sleep where it's a hard roof over yer head hmmm.. failing to see what's wrong with this.
Safe to say yer not the only odd duck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back