PEAX Equipment

Guess Hank's gauge.

Hank, I think what you're doing is awesome. My thoughts are to go with the youth for their first elk. The other option is a wounded vet dang they earned it the hard way and are very deserving. As an old fart I'd rather sit this out and hear how the kid or vet did with the tag.
Thanks, your hearts in the right place.

My nomination would be @Muskeez. I am not sure of his Vet status but I am confident in his worth. When I did the last Vet hunt he volunteered to share his points so a Vet could go on the trip. Without his help the Vet would not of been able to participate. We had another HT pull out and that left the odds against us but he stuck with the Vet till the end and they drew as a party. He was not able to fill his tag and can use the meat. Solid salt of the earth guy, you won’t go wrong if you have him down.
2 tags and each is for either hunt in Sept. 1-14 & 15-24th
I would vote the person who brings a Vet, an elder, or a yute would get one, to help.

What a night. Good one to test rain gear. Or a lightning rod.
I can hear the toads on the ponds this morning, from the couch.

1st rain in gauge was .62". A all night light soaker.

Last night was the other end of the extreme. Started in the afternoon off and on then the switch got hit, to High.

Power went out a few times. Around 9pm I did loose Starlink too ,so I just went to bed. It sounded like I was in the shower.

Rain on a roof, specially if it’s a metal roof, is such a welcoming sound for me.

Good on you Hank for sharing your riches. And for looking out for the wild ones that frequent your homestead.

I have a nice green metal roof. It will get louder with the covered porches.

I guessed 1.25" walking to the gauge and was way off again. LOL

Gotta love NM. Now I have flood watches for tonight.
Folks are sandbagging like crazy up north near the burns.

Tried to send you a PM. Either your inbox is full or you are blocking me LOL.

First, way cool. You are very generous and kind. Second, damned glad you’re seeing some rain.

My nominee is boomerusaf.

Regardless of who you pick, if money is an issue for travel, I’m sure we can “pass the hat” so to speak and come up with some travel funds.

First, way cool. You are very generous and kind. Second, damned glad you’re seeing some rain.

Regardless of who you pick, if money is an issue for travel, I’m sure we can “pass the hat” so to speak and come up with some travel funds.
Seconded. Seems like a great dude and a good contributor here. Add me to this list of those who would like to help with travel for someone like this

Musta had a mid sixties moment, I had all conversations blocked.
Was getting slammed by trolls looking for info on my unit or such this year. I do not mind helping out folks who contribute to the site.
Call it a civics lesson, or civil. Conversations go both ways. As hard as it is, you have to think and push the keys to participate in the process in this one.

Musta had a mid sixties moment, I had all conversations blocked.
Was getting slammed by trolls looking for info on my unit or such this year. I do not mind helping out folks who contribute to the site.
Call it a civics lesson, or civil. Conversations go both ways. As hard as it is, you have to think and push the keys to participate in the process in this one.
Glad you figured it out and definitely understandable!

OK, so Waylon asked dad if his bow was enough for an elk. Dad said no, and you have to be real good, & lots of practice. That's when I said," what do you shoot?" and Waylon said 30-06. I said you have the bull tag next year.

Little Jack had a bull @ 65 yrds 3 years ago and a cow @ 40. He opted to try and get closer to that bull. They just moved away and out of range. He also knew his limits.

This is not high fence.

I'd second this.

Good on you @hank4elk, extremely generous of you.

Have him pm me,please.Does he bow hunt?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back