Yeti GOBOX Collection

Guess Hank's gauge.

Just so I do not look like a total ass. Any women who you can think of is in this.
I would rather they go to a deserving HTer than anywhere.
Seems like a no brainer to me.
Brainless Ass.

Got .01" Sunday. Watched the downpours on both sides of me. Fence line rains. Flooded Grants north of me.

Is everything greening up?
It's trying. Gramma grass has started growing and a few wildflower/weeds. It sure soaked in fast.
Still the earliest best start to the green season I have seen.
It is still odd to be where it gets green in the summer and is brown the rest of the year. In what most folks think of as a desert. The high plains , short grass prairie.
The pinions are pushing new growth, flowers and cones already. While another just died from pinion beatles.

Wow! I'm Honored Guys. Kind of a loss for words here.
Come on.
"Taint no bag dill" as they say in Pie Town. "Ain't no nevermind". The weirdest mouth speak I have ever heard in this county.

I'm sure these folks will give "positive" feed back...lol.
I say make the most of a given opportunity. Do not ignore family or obligations, but have a good time.

So I, we have 2 hunters in. Glad that's over.

I also got no rain in the gauge again. But it was quite a show going by. Blew out a bridge up north.
Booming already in the Gila today. Sprouts showing this morning all over the place here.

Could be a good year for elk here. Deer have been showing up around me recently too.
Saw a huge pronghorn buck yesterday and almost sent a tease pic to Randy. Rio and him had a stand off across a fence. The buck put his head down and scratched at the ground. Macho man.

.36 " last night. Another good soaker.
Greening everywhere today all the way to AZ.

Talked to the 2 bow hunters yesterday. Plans in works. Lots of questions evolving today I bet.
Like ,is this guy nuts? LOL

Welcome to Camp Hank, pilgrams.

Back