NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Grousin'

Pervert.

I'm sure someone has asked long ago but you can't just slip into the blind a hour or so before light?

When I am shooting sharpies I can slip in before day light. If they get pushed off, they come back within a few minutes. I have seen them busted off the lek 2 or 3 times in a morning due to raptors, but usually come back within a few minutes. On Saturday night it was sleep in the pickup or sleep in the blind. It was not a big deal to already be in the blind.

As for sage-grouse, I don't like to go to the blind in the dark as there are usually birds on it much of the night. They are more sensitive, both to disturbance and in National status, so I will go in the night prior and not leave the blind until after they have left the lek in the morning.

and again, I am fighting the desire to head west !

Great pictures miller, all the images are great but there is something about that first one, it really stands out. Cool video also, watched it several times with the volume cranked up, love to hear the sound they make.

A shoulder rig with focus follow attachment comes in handy for video. The options we have in the world of photography are never ending. ( a microphone is on my wishlist).

You might want to watermark, unless your okay with them being used to profit someone else.

.........................................man, I'm going to have to head west!

Great pictures mtmiller.
I saw a rook of 30 yesterday. The best sign of spring for me. Whenever i see them I
find elk sheds!

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back