Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Griz kill video

Holy sheep shit, I think I will stick to tree stands and blacks. Cool video.

That flick is of Pat Lefemine, the owner of Bowsite.com, and his guide, Byran Martin, who I think Greenhorn is good friends with.

Outdoorschick

The only problem with Byran shooting Pat's bear with a gun is Pat cannot enter the bear in the P&Y record books. All and all, Pat appeared to be "okay" with it in the end.

Here is the full story...

LINK

My lord, I just wasted 45 minutes of my company's time reading through that amazing story on bowsite.com! I had seen the video clip before, had not heard the whole story.

Incredible stuff, and an outstanding write-up! Wow! Thanks for posting the link to the story Ovis!

S.

Originally posted by Ovis:
That flick is of Pat Lefemine, the owner of Bowsite.com, and his guide, Byran Martin, who I think Greenhorn is good friends with.

Outdoorschick

The only problem with Byran shooting Pat's bear with a gun is Pat cannot enter the bear in the P&Y record books. All and all, Pat appeared to be "okay" with it in the end.

Here is the full story...

LINK
Ovis Is Right, That's Brian that Stays at Greeny's place part of the Year. Brian is an Awsome (Unfortunately a little out of my reach) guide that gets his Guys on AWSOME stuff. I talked to him prior to going to AK last year and he's top notch info guy in my book.

At any rate, It's good to see that Video Clip again... I'll say in 8 years you'll see the Same Clip of me Chasing a Browny with my bow... Just don't tell the Wife, I'm saying I'm using a gun :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back