Caribou Gear Tarp

Greg Merriam/Discount Hunts LLC

I used to have an account there, but was never very active. It may still be up but am not sure.

No. Definitely Not Me. I ve run into a few different folks using similar designations. I never really used twitter much. Not my thing. I am not much of a social media participant. If i m not working at office or home, i"m trying to plan for next season and where to go.

Just to be fair, it does seem suspicious you've only commented on this thread. But I'll say this, I looked at the Twitter thing and I don't think there's a chance that it's the same person. Different writing styles etc. That was a nice buck also.

Just my .10

No. Definitely Not Me. I ve run into a few different folks using similar designations. I never really used twitter much. Not my thing. I am not much of a social media participant. If i m not working at office or home, i"m trying to plan for next season and where to go.
Just to be fair, it does seem suspicious you've only commented on this thread. But I'll say this, I looked at the Twitter thing and I don't think there's a chance that it's the same person. Different writing styles etc. That was a nice buck also.

Just my .10
Thank- you. That was the best buck i ve taken. Biggest bodied to! I go 260lbs and i look small in pic with the buck. When i gutted the buck i was pulling handfuls of fat out of him. Never seen anything like it. Which was a big plus with all the extra venison. It was like getting 2 whitetails...lol.
I ve taken bucks from Missouri Breaks in NE Montana with nice crowns but were smaller bodied than the Muleys in CO. We saw an average racked Muley with a body that looked like a big barrel wrapped in fur. His body was so big and round that his legs and antlers looked way to small for the critter. It was one of the best hunts i've been on. May be going back to Craig this year for Muley and Elk. We' ll see...

I was also talking to Greg and MAN am I glad I read this thread......I have a couple older guys that want to come back out to Colorado and hunt. Can ANYONE help us...I don't know who to trust anymore...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have had 2 really bad experiences out there, the first we did tag out but the land owner didn't treat us well....

We are looking for a Mule deer hunt but from what I understand they have had a terrible die-off last year around Craig

I was also talking to Greg and MAN am I glad I read this thread......I have a couple older guys that want to come back out to Colorado and hunt. Can ANYONE help us...I don't know who to trust anymore...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they can walk at all, you can still do a DIY out there and save yourself a lot of headaches. Most places are accessible by road there and there are nice hotels downtown. There really weren't many "remote" areas other than the actual walk in only area.

So if a person lives in Alabama and cannot come to Colorado and scout, how do you begin to know where to try a DIY hunt...?

So if a person lives in Alabama and cannot come to Colorado and scout, how do you begin to know where to try a DIY hunt...?

use promo code 'randy'. welcome to HT.

Greg is still around doing the same things he has always done. If interested go to Craigs List any Colorado listing and type in hunts and he will have several phony pictures and the same BS as always.

Last edited:
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back