NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Greenhorn and The Dude

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Since I suspect Greenhorn is not going to post a link to this new Sitka magazine, I will. His son, Tyler (a/k/a The Dude on Hunt Talk) is featured in the Sitka Insight magazine. Some might call it a catalog, but since it is hardly anything of a sales pitch, it is more of a magazine.

You can go to the Sitka site and down load it at the bottom of their home page. http://www.sitkagear.com/catalogs

Or, go directly to this link and download your own copy. You're looking for pages 44 and 45.

Sitka.jpg

You will be hard pressed to meet a more humble and understated young guy than The Dude. It is fun to talk hunting with him. This very quiet and reserved kid gets quite chattery and excited when the topic comes to hunting.

"Kids That Crush It"....good title, Congrats Dude, making your family proud is as good as it gets.

...the girls like it too. ; )

I saw that. Way cool for Greenhorn and The Dude! Good thing for Greenhorn that Sitka has a nice selection of solid colors. No way would he be able to sneak on animals with camo :).

Saw that. Good magazine. Congratulations Dude.

Lyle at Massive asked Tyler to do a write up and submit a few photos. He enjoyed writing it up and we were pretty excited to get a box of new Sitka gear. Great stuff. I met David Brinker at Sitka about a month back - super nice guy.

Good for Tyler. Nice to see kids doing well. Following the footsteps GH. Congrayts. mtmuley

It never made it outof the plastic before I threw it in the trash. I assumed it was just a catalog. Might have to go dumpster diving later. congrats on the article....

Very cool for you both. 5'10" at 14! Won't be long until he is the one breaking trail on the pack outs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskeyRiver
Back