Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Great Social Media posts?

suprised no one suggested chicken nuggets the way the wolf comments look.
I got kicked out of my neighborhoods Facebook group 3 years ago, because I told a woman that had an entire flock of baby quail in a cardboard box in her kitchen overnight, to put them in the fryer, and make popcorn quail, and that they were small enough you don’t even need to worry about deboning them. You’ve already killed them, and you owe it to them to eat them.

She then posted on next-door a screenshot of it, warning people to watch out for me, because I sounded deranged. I’m deranged, as if I’m the one that took a flock of perfectly healthy wild animals out of the wild, and killed them for no reason.

IMG_5954.png

For a second I thought this was an April Fools joke that they forgot to take down.

It’s not.

Not missing much in the article…this genius has solved the issue by setting restrictions to when a fire can be had.

Don’t worry about the fact those restrictions already exist. 🥴

View attachment 322660

For a second I thought this was an April Fools joke that they forgot to take down.

It’s not.

Not missing much in the article…this genius has solved the issue by setting restrictions to when a fire can be had.

without question the worst piece of supposed journalism I’ve ever read

Signed,
A borderline pyromaniac

View attachment 322660

It’s not.

Hard to imagine why Outside is doing so bad and keeps laying people off. It’s mostly written for suburban dorks that have widdle wadders and extra fuel tanks on their 4runners that they’ll never use, and hike in the town mountain park after brunch.

View attachment 322660

It’s not.

A whole lot of regurgitated stupid wrapped up in one nuts head. Read her piece of "journalism" next to my roaring hot wood stove, siping some nice hot coffee. Heres her "resume"...
IMG_6329.png
My moneys on she would fit in well in downtown bozeman, but not around a real campfire in the woods.

Hard to imagine why Outside is doing so bad and keeps laying people off. It’s mostly written for suburban dorks that have widdle wadders and extra fuel tanks on their 4runners that they’ll never use, and hike in the town mountain park after brunch.

That “widdle wadders” got me. 😂

I see no lies.

The problem with the internet is you miss out on gems like “widdle wadders” … but also have to deal with gems like that article.

Worth it? Some days, yes, absolutely.

A whole lot of regurgitated stupid wrapped up in one nuts head. Read her piece of "journalism" next to my roaring hot wood stove, siping some nice hot coffee. Heres her "resume"...
View attachment 322664
My moneys on she would fit in well in downtown bozeman, but not around a real campfire in the woods.
Theres a parallel between crazy and horse people/women... thats for sure.

View attachment 322664

Love the wordy diarrhea that is her “resumé”. You know who else can talk about that stuff? My 7 year old. Probably better company too. At least she’s funny.

Love the wordy diarrhea that is her “resumé”.
Providing thoughtful and intentional guidance to conscious consumers interested in exploring the act of aligning themselves and taking space in a principled and thoughtful manner while acknowledging internal biases, challenging colonial attitudes and patriarchal belief structures in a manner that honors indigenous peoples and their shared lived experiences of generational trauma.
Leveraging the utility of privilege to lean into using my empowered voice to seek climate justice solutions that will push back against capitalistic oppression.

-Name, (they/her/she/them)

The stereotypical MAGA boomer conservative might have the intelligence of a tipped over light pole, but the opposite is downright insufferable.

Last edited:
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back