Yeti GOBOX Collection

Great Social Media posts?

Brisby's rodeo videos are comical. I was watching some PBR videos on YOUTUBE and he popped up. Still not sure when he's being serious and when he's not.

Another hunting influencer Ol’ Son.
The art of satire is clearly lost on everyone here. Which is strange, given how blatantly wrong and annoying everything he was doing was. Unless they were all just blinded with rage at it all.

The art of satire is clearly lost on everyone here. Which is strange, given how blatantly wrong and annoying everything he was doing was. Unless they were all just blinded with rage at it all.

I think everybody gets the joke, its just not that funny. I prefer satire and humor that isn't trying to sell me mtnops and keep hammering stuff. No rage, just apathy.

I saw she posted a picture of how she snuck him some food into the hospital. Like he was there for days. Also a cut like that could have been super glued at home.

Must be something about anabolic steroids that starves the ego enough to make a guy post stupid 'shirtless' comments like the nurse attention chit...even worse are the fawning followers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back