Yeti GOBOX Collection

Great Social Media posts?

Yeah I really let my hair down yesterday.

When you're sitting in a mind numbing meeting for 5 hrs what are ya gonna do? Play candy crush or HT.🤷‍♂️
Sounds like every day at the office for me. I do enjoy a good game of cribbage on my phone though!

I’m not following. He had permission but the CO charged him anyway?

That seems pretty easy to clear up, a meeting with the county attorney should get that straightened out in no time.

I feel like the spin cycle is getting turned up.
He's citing a press release for his defense, however the actual regulation book is pretty clear that he needs direct written permission or the little permission card on Page 2 of the reg. book filled out by the landowner. It also states that the permission can be revoked by the landowner at ANY TIME. He makes a big point about the gifts given, but F&G just suggested those - and I'm sure we all know farmers who would probably take any gifts offered and still say no to hunting on their land. Also, I looked at the docs, and it has been mentioned here before, but there is also an exhibit for witness intimidation, so I'm interested to hear more about that.

He's citing a press release for his defense, however the actual regulation book is pretty clear that he needs direct written permission or the little permission card on Page 2 of the reg. book filled out by the landowner. It also states that the permission can be revoked by the landowner at ANY TIME. He makes a big point about the gifts given, but F&G just suggested those - and I'm sure we all know farmers who would probably take any gifts offered and still say no to hunting on their land. Also, I looked at the docs, and it has been mentioned here before, but there is also an exhibit for witness intimidation, so I'm interested to hear more about that.
I’ve dealt with letting people hunt that I’m guessing how this went was

1) Muley F*** asked but didn’t state his full intentions, and or did things he was asked not to do, pissing off the landowner, resulting in permission getting pulled.

There isn’t a 2.

I’ve let people hunt and say only them, or them and their kids, stay on this piece, etc. it never fails 75% of the time they invite their buddies or think they have run of the place and I have to get pissed and kick them off, and of course I’m the jerk. I’m too old to care anymore so I like being the jerk that everyone is afraid to ask.

What a sweet gift to give someone a gift card to your mother in law’s restaurant in another state.
First off, I don’t support or like muley freak at all. But comments like yours is ignorant. You don’t know that the land owner doesn’t live in Ogden Utah and have land in the state of Idaho. As a matter fact, one of the private land that I hunt it’s exactly that way. They live a few hours away from where their family homestead property is.

I’m not a fan of social media influencers, especially when it comes to hunting… But all you need to get off your high horses and stop judging people for the choices that they’ve made in life by doing social media.

Is the dude guilty or not guilty? Not up to decide. Yet y’all want to play judge, jury and executioner.

It comes off as jealously when you guys dog pile on somebody. Do y’all get validation for pissing in peoples cornflakes and posting negativity?

I bet none of you would have the balls to say something to his face. #keyboardwarriors

Flame away. I don’t give a flying F.

Last edited:
Back