Great social media posts..

****Not for young ears or sensitive viewers.****

I tried to start an IG account for Uncle Larry with this video. They rejected the video.

So, I'm posting it here, completely uncensored. You might need to adjust your volume and listen to it with your door closed.

If you wonder why Uncle Larry makes me laugh so hard, this video will give you an idea. Here he is on his recent Arizona elk hunt, talking about the "mixed emotions" of having a bull elk cross in front of your vehicle. If you don't find this funny, you might need to work on your sense of humor.

I have five more videos even longer than this one that are just as comical. And we came home with 25+ hours of footage that the poor editor has to go through and find clips that have language that would be allowed on YouTube. The editor will need to get paid extra if he can find more than three sentences that don't have something "adult rated." Larry averages about four sentences a day that could be used on YouTube.

When I get an IG account set up for Uncle Larry, I'll let you know and you can all subscribe. But, I'm not willing to tone it down just for the sake of meeting the IG/Meta standards, so it might take a while.

****Not for young ears or sensitive viewers.****

I tried to start an IG account for Uncle Larry with this video. They rejected the video.

So, I'm posting it here, completely uncensored. You might need to adjust your volume and listen to it with your door closed.

If you wonder why Uncle Larry makes me laugh so hard, this video will give you an idea. Here he is on his recent Arizona elk hunt, talking about the "mixed emotions" of having a bull elk cross in front of your vehicle. If you don't find this funny, you might need to work on your sense of humor.

I have five more videos even longer than this one that are just as comical. And we came home with 25+ hours of footage that the poor editor has to go through and find clips that have language that would be allowed on YouTube. The editor will need to get paid extra if he can find more than three sentences that don't have something "adult rated." Larry averages about four sentences a day that could be used on YouTube.

When I get an IG account set up for Uncle Larry, I'll let you know and you can all subscribe. But, I'm not willing to tone it down just for the sake of meeting the IG/Meta standards, so it might take a while.
We need Uncle Larry T-Shirts-his smiling face on front and on the back it should say something like "OYA Totally Uncensored"

@Big Fin…I’d pay extra for an R rated Fresh Tracks version of all his hunts over the years! Comedy gold!
You might be on to something with that idea. Since YT won't allow it and IG/FB won't allow it, I might have to paywall something here on HT. A dollar a month for Larry to entertain us might be worth it to some.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back