Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Great Social Media posts?

I shot a lone antelope in 2020 thinking it was a doe, but it was a fawn. The “feed family…for one meal” is not too far off, it’s barely more meat than a turkey.
Mistaken identity happens….I’ll let it slide.

I shot a lone antelope in 2020 thinking it was a doe, but it was a fawn. The “feed family…for one meal” is not too far off, it’s barely more meat than a turkey.
But did you puff your chest out on Instascam? If not you’re not a real hunter.

I’m not so much opposed to the fawn. I’ve killed a dink buck or 3, but to post what he did. Yeesh.

It’ll feed his family as long as he doesn’t have kids. Nothing like killing an animal as it hits the ground and can’t even walk yet.

“He scored 74.”
Inches?

“No, minutes old”
My step dad's brother (supposed uncle I know) Qasim deer hunting with us one year. Heard him shoot twice and then he came driving up and dark and the four wheeler was empty....or so I thought the yearling was so small I didn't even see it on the four wheeler rack. I am by no means a big guy and I loaded it with one hand I to the truck. I was in disbelief. I butchered it for him, skinning that thing was like peeling off a slim jim wrapper. Still had faint spots the week before Thanksgiving.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back