PEAX Equipment

Great Social Media posts?

That's how I got my first turkey, big Jake woke me up gobbling with the bedroom window open. Shot him with the bow in my underwear. Your all welcome for the visual.
You’re*

And “big ole jake” = big ole spike bull

I feel sorry for your wife if you exaggerate this much online. 🤣

Last edited:
You’re*

And “big ole jake” = big ole spike bull

I feel sorry for you’re wife if you exaggerate this much online. 🤣
I will fix the *big not really sure where that came from, cuz it was anything but big. There's lots of reasons to feel sorry for my wife but luckily that ain't one if em. It seriously may have been auto correct from my favorite John Wayne movie.😉

I will fix the *big not really sure where that came from, cuz it was anything but big. There's lots of reasons to feel sorry for my wife but luckily that ain't one if em. It seriously may have been auto correct from my favorite John Wayne movie.😉

No worries, I made the mistake of taking my wife ice fishing with other people this past weekend. She pulls a crappie up and proudly proclaims “looks like a 40 incher!” Now she’s questioning other things I’ve told her measurements of……….

No worries, I made the mistake of taking my wife ice fishing with other people this past weekend. She pulls a crappie up and proudly proclaims “looks like a 40 incher!” Now she’s questioning other things I’ve told her measurements of……….
I use a tape measure daily. No secrets in our house. mtmuley

Does McKenzie make a mount form for one of these? View attachment 211077
I was in Jackson Hole about 8 years ago and while walking around the square a 20 something ish y/o girl looked at the arches and said to her parents “how sick that all of those animals had to die just for that”. (Or something to that extent) As I spun around to “educate” her my wife grabbed my arm and gave me the “look”. You can’t fix stupid.

I was in Jackson Hole about 8 years ago and while walking around the square a 20 something ish y/o girl looked at the arches and said to her parents “how sick that all of those animals had to die just for that”. (Or something to that extent) As I spun around to “educate” her my wife grabbed my arm and gave me the “look”. You can’t fix stupid.
I have had this happen more than once in my shed antler room. The educating is on and no holding back.

Last edited:
A guy I hunted elk once told some hippie girls complaining about fox furs that they were sheds. 😂

Back