Caribou Gear

Great Social Media posts?

This is dumb; if you’re ever tempted to take a picture like this hold your head and flatbill under water for a few minutes

Attachments

• 894D82F9-92A5-40F4-86B7-27CA1D928A86.png
    894D82F9-92A5-40F4-86B7-27CA1D928A86.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 219
I've been using my instagram to try and win some giveaways where they ask you to give them a hashtag - I'd never done a hashtag before.... I'm feeling very convicted now as I laugh my way through this thread! :ROFLMAO:

Ok legitimate beef here...

looking at you cam, chesser, etc

them...

fr_2017117114724.jpeg

me:

1635357513611.png

Like :rolleyes: 3 dudes for one elk, no camp...

I don't know just seems like if you're brand is Beast Mode you might actually do some physically difficult hunting once in a while.

At least pack out more than this desk jockey in MA... like for pete's sake I'm using the rubber aerobic dumbbells at the gym I can't even get the 35lb out of the rack.

Opposite end of the spectrum... I've never seen Remi W. without his shirt on flexing and he packed out an entire bull solo... and holy smokes that CO bull Bigfin got in the oak brush looked like a suffer fest.

Spray tan golden and evenly applied - check.
Legs shaved buttery smooth - check.
Dia-beetus Mountain Tang Powder flowing like the mighty Mississippi - check.
Flattest of Flat Bills - check.
Training and shooting pics of my sweet gym poses instead of actually hunting - double check.

1635358349783.png

I added #jollyranchers and #picklebeer the other day. Didn’t make any money from em yet. No free beer or candy, either.

Ok legitimate beef here...

looking at you cam, chesser, etc

them...

fr_2017117114724.jpeg

me:

View attachment 199638

Like :rolleyes: 3 dudes for one elk, no camp...

I don't know just seems like if you're brand is Beast Mode you might actually do some physically difficult hunting once in a while.

At least pack out more than this desk jockey in MA... like for pete's sake I'm using the rubber aerobic dumbbells at the gym I can't even get the 35lb out of the rack.

Opposite end of the spectrum... I've never seen Remi W. without his shirt on flexing and he packed out an entire bull solo... and holy smokes that CO bull Bigfin got in the oak brush looked like a suffer fest.
So serious question. Why do these guys tuck ears into hats? It looks like a little kid who put his dad’s hat on but it’s still way too big. Do they adjust or buy the hats bigger to fit this way or are they just midgets who look big on camera?

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutflys
Back