PEAX Equipment

Great Social Media posts?

There was so much wrong, unsafe, foolish, and just plain stupid in the video that I thought it was made to instruct during hunter education class to show what NOT to do when hunting antelope. Unfortunately it depicts the hunter characterized by MOGA in advocating for professionally guided hunts.

Your comment got me to watch it. This part was something else:

"We were trying to decide if Jeff had hit his buck or not. Decided he hadn’t, so picked one out at the back of the group."

They shot at 3 different pronghorn bucks, never going to see if they actually hit one. In fact, one they were certain they were missing ( the last one) , had in fact been shot. Makes me wonder if there are two other dead pronghorn out on the prairie.

There was so much wrong, unsafe, foolish, and just plain stupid in the video that I thought it was made to instruct during hunter education class to show what NOT to do when hunting antelope. Unfortunately it depicts the hunter characterized by MOGA in advocating for professionally guided hunts.
What's MOGA have to with anything in that video? mtmuley

Your comment got me to watch it. This part was something else:

"We were trying to decide if Jeff had hit his buck or not. Decided he hadn’t, so picked one out at the back of the group."

They shot at 3 different pronghorn bucks, never going to see if they actually hit one. In fact, one they were certain they were missing ( the last one) , had in fact been shot. Makes me wonder if there are two other dead pronghorn out on the prairie.
Jeff needs his gun taken away. mtmuley

Holy cow this is terrible. I’m sorry, please forgive me
Was he Florida Georgia Line?

Holy cow this is terrible. I’m sorry, please forgive me
1674151537924.png

What's MOGA have to with anything in that video? mtmuley
Not the video, per se, but it supports the oft heard criticism about slob hunters. It makes a case for hunters benefiting from guided hunts (with professionals experienced in hunting and safety).

'Don't need to get panties in a wad if someone on HT mentions MOGA.

Not the video, per se, but it supports the oft heard criticism about slob hunters. It makes a case for hunters benefiting from guided hunts (with professionals experienced in hunting and safety).

'Don't need to get panties in a wad if someone on HT mentions MOGA.
Those guys on the video were certainly qualified to be a hunting guide based on a few I’ve met.

Take note HuntTalker’s if you want to be the new IG sensation

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back