Great Social Media posts?

At least if it was your main source of income.
Prob isn’t for most of the guys thought 🤷‍♂️
Like I think Dan runs a pretty blue collar CrossFit gym

BEAR! It's a freakin' Bear! JEEZUS
View attachment 232671
When you're from Utah, you don't know any better? You can download their app and learn how to hunt giant moose like a pro. They forget to leave out the part that having your own super cub is the actual key to finding big moose and record book caribou. Its amazing how a couple that moved to AK about 5 years ago has such a following and racked up so many B&C animals. In reality, I'm really just jealous that I don't have the time, the plane or the balls to hang it up and live their lifestyle. They live in paradise for sure.

Ski influencer seems like it would be easy.

Hunt influencer seems like it would be a lot of work.

I would never want to do that sort of work, so it is too much work for me. But based on some of the podcasters and IG hunting pages you just need to shoot a couple animals and recycle pictures with the same hashtags. Tell people you are nuanced and say that you ask tough questions enough times and you'll convince the listeners it is true. Hard for me to take any of them seriously. That doesn't they aren't good hunters, I just don't find them interesting.

At least if it was your main source of income.
Prob isn’t for most of the guys thought 🤷‍♂️
Like I think Dan runs a pretty blue collar CrossFit gym

He sold his gym and does Elk Shape full time. I haven't listened to his podcast in a while but I remember he used the words "blue collar" quite often. He also complained a lot about hunting pressure when he has photos and videos that make it fairly easy to find his spots. I have a waypoint that is probably within 100 yards of where he shot a bull several years ago. I haven't hunted there, only hiked nearby and could pick out the spot based on some ridge lines.

I would never want to do that sort of work, so it is too much work for me. But based on some of the podcasters and IG hunting pages you just need to shoot a couple animals and recycle pictures with the same hashtags. Tell people you are nuanced and say that you ask tough questions enough times and you'll convince the listeners it is true. Hard for me to take any of them seriously. That doesn't they aren't good hunters, I just don't find them interesting.

He sold his gym and does Elk Shape full time. I haven't listened to his podcast in a while but I remember he used the words "blue collar" quite often. He also complained a lot about hunting pressure when he has photos and videos that make it fairly easy to find his spots. I have a waypoint that is probably within 100 yards of where he shot a bull several years ago. I haven't hunted there, only hiked nearby and could pick out the spot based on some ridge lines.
But he says in the video they he’s not gonna complain about hunting pressure.
It’s all silly.

I did see an episode though where some dude was jacking with his trail cameras and he caught him and was actually really cool about it, so again, I’m probs the ass 🤷‍♂️

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back