Yeti GOBOX Collection

Great Social Media posts?

Mental preperation?...
Mental preparation is probably the part that most of them are missing. Or at least the understanding that it takes more than fancy gear, $700 “training”, and a chiseled 6 pack to find and kill bull elk in the mountains.

My “elk shape” is the shape of someone who enjoys beer, tacos, and pizza, but I bet I’ll still find more elk this fall than most of the bros who attend #elkshape2023.

Last edited:
I used to think Dan was a pretty good ole boy back when he was just a working class bow hunter running a CrossFit gym trying to get by.
But man has he sold out.

This video actually made me think about quitting the hunting game. I want that bad to not be lumped in the same group with people like that.

I used to think Dan was a pretty good ole boy back when he was just a working class bow hunter running a CrossFit gym trying to get by.
But man has he sold out.
When I bumped into him at a BHA rendezvous years ago it was super obvious to me his number one concern was generating content for himself and being the center of attention. To me it seems he has only got worse since

This video actually made me think about quitting the hunting game. I want that bad to not be lumped in the same group with people like that.

We should all chip in and send @Greenhorn under an assumed name! Think of the entertainment value!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back