Govs. hooker...

barefooter19

The $4300 NY hooker that the gov was caught with.hump

kristen.jpg

I wonder if she gives good He...................
actualy it in only bad if she likes to use her teeth and bite. Hag a GF like that, I was not amused.

You'd think for 4k she would buy some nice sun glasses.... ;)

So do the Hookers get in trouble ? Or just the important guys ? I never thought it should be a crime for women to sell Sex. Just my opinion but it would be up to them and the Men to decide.

what do you think I'd get from her for $22.67. That's all the change I got in my pockets right now... And nobody say that she'd have em grease up the cat.

she'd have them grease up the dog? is that really any better SS? hump:D

Big sunglasses and a big watch must have been a tip from a client. I wonder if I could get her to Pro-Rate that? I would be done in a couple minutes

I'd have to see her under Black Lights with Flourescent Paint on her nipples before I judge her...it's only fair to both of us. Johnhump

what do you think I'd get from her for $22.67. That's all the change I got in my pockets right now... And nobody say that she'd have em grease up the cat.

...you'd most likely get her ugly friend. In Texas, she would be the ugly friend.;)

"Girls Gone Wild": Spitzer's Call Girl Already on Tape
Say goodbye to that million-dollar offer from "Girls Gone Wild." Founder Joe Francis had made that offer to "Spitzer's call girl," Ashley Dupre, if she would appear in a non-nude spread for his company's new magazine, as well as join the "Girls Gone Wild" tour bus. But ...

Someone had the bright idea to check the video archives. And Dupre was there.

"It'll save me a million bucks," Francis told AP. "It's kind of like finding a winning lottery ticket in the cushions of your couch."

Naturally the offer came off the table, and naturally the company plans to put the footage on its website for subscribers.

According to a "Girls Gone Wild" press release, Dupre was in Miami in 2003 to celebrate her 18th birthday. She spent a full week on the "Girls Gone Wild" bus, filming seven full-length tapes which include nudity and same-sex encounters.

Quite honestly, this woman is going to rake in the $$$. Even without the million, Hustler wants her (for another million) and you can bet tons of other offers are rolling in. So, for being a call girl, she's going to be set for life (as long as she doesn't "go wild" and "blow" all the money - pun intended).

Did you see how much Heather Mills got from Paul McCartney for a couple years of marriage? It worked out to over $30,000 a day, I believe.

Spitzer got off cheap!

33mil$ & about 14mil$ in assests IIRC. Wasn't it about what he initially offered?
By some estimates, Spitzer is worth about half a billion..Silda would also get a sizeable chunk should she split.

Back