Gotta love those MR packs!

Did the same thing this summer. My employees gave a wierd look the first day.:D Easy way to put on some miles without going to the mountain. If anything it gets your shoulders used to the weight.

Cool pics of your dog, she looks pretty tolerant.

I'm going to put watermarks on all of my pictures I post too, since everyone else on here does it. That way no one can ever use a picture of me on the can and profit from it! :D

Nice pics. I don't know if the dog is too thrilled about the lifejacket tho...

Cool pics of your dog, she looks pretty tolerant.
I'm going to put watermarks on all of my pictures I post too, since everyone else on here does it. That way no one can ever use a picture of me on the can and profit from it! [/QUOTE}

Even tho you watermark, the picture hackin thieves can remove your watermark. Save your images at 72 ppi or dpi, at least it wont be print worthy. If it is a picture you think will have value, don't post it over the net.

forget the pack, I want the camera !

I had to sale a few things in order to get it.

Nice pics. I don't know if the dog is too thrilled about the lifejacket tho...

I'm with her on this lifejacket,(it sucks). I't is very poor quality. It is a redhead from basspro. I had a little remaining on a gift card and needed to spend. The better choice on neopreme would be Avery. I do have a regular style life vest for her but it's a little too flashy for this purpose.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back