Got2hunts New Toy!!!!!

TY HF for posting

I still need to add a few EXTRAS here in a few months

TK you just jelious that I can afford to buy a real truck, and not have my daddy do so for me...........LOL

thanks HF I got a couple of friends to help with the customizing................LOL

:D nohareyyet, that be fun, then when they even try to hit it, just jump out and start kicking ass................. :D hump

Is it possible I saw that rig at the EconoLube on Fairview recently? I saw something similar and remember thinking I ought to snap a pic of that rig to post.

That does look like a nice truck, better then the way I was picture it in my head. Awesome truck.
Quick Draw

Mojave, I have heard of a couple trucks like mine around that seem to be dressed the same, but pnly one that i know of that has the red and white striping.

thanks everyone for the comments

hey all now that I got your attention, what kind of duals shall i put on this new baby????

Just run straight pipes back from the CAT, it will sound good. Nice looking truck. To bad its a ford, shoulda got a DODGE.

got2hunt said:
hey all now that I got your attention, what kind of duals shall i put on this new baby????

Flowmasters got2...maybe a kn air filter too...badazz! :cool:

Wydeerhunter, or shall I call ya Ernie,

people say fords break down all the time, but to tell ya the truth, you will most likely run into a Dodge or Chevy Mechanic very few good ford mechanics cause they dont need to be worked on as much

LOL

Back