Got my own land!!!

Jore07...I live in Rocky Ford...lol

Ron...this land kinda fell in my lap in the past couple days. It'll be cheaper for me to haul water from my house in a trailer than to tie in to the town water. The water hook up out there is $12,500, but the water line is run near the property. I might go ahead and run electric out there eventually so I won't need to use a generator with the camper. A well permit is still like pulling teeth with no novacaine while getting a colonoscopy.

Nice work!! You will enjoy all the work you put into it.

PM me if you need some help or advice with the equipment.

I'd be happy to put in a few work days in exchange for a couple hunting days in the future! I grew up on a large mid-western grain farm so know my way around the equipment pretty well.

Congrats!!! If it has cuttable hay on it, I would see about getting that cut/baled. Hay prices are pretty good right now. Heck, take a road trip with a load to TX and pay for the trip! ;)

A well permit is still like pulling teeth with no novacaine while getting a colonoscopy.[/QUOTE]

OUCH! LMAO! :D

Any place on the property away from prying eyes and would also mask the strong odor of something like cat pee?

There's a house bordering part of the property, so I'm not sure how well a meth lab would work...but I'll look into it just for you...lol

Right on JohnCushman - happy times. (I sold a rental and hope to organize a couple investors to buy some property as well. Any plans for an annual shoot for CO Hunt Talkers. Good luck to you this season, and congrats.

Id def suggest tenting a tractor we have a disc for our four wheeler and man does it suck i only use it for small lil food plots in the woods where you cant get a tractor doing a fod plot 20yds by 20yds takes a lot of work with that thing you can do an acre with a tractor faster then i can do that lil plot

Id def suggest tenting a tractor we have a disc for our four wheeler and man does it suck i only use it for small lil food plots in the woods where you cant get a tractor doing a fod plot 20yds by 20yds takes a lot of work with that thing you can do an acre with a tractor faster then i can do that lil plot

You just get back from the Dentist? LOL John;)

Very nice! Congrats

I still need to meet you one day. I'll be down there alot once the geese start showing up in decent numbers

Very nice! Congrats

I still need to meet you one day. I'll be down there alot once the geese start showing up in decent numbers

+1, J & I are usually together down there during goose season.

Congrats on the plot John, that's way cool. I've only got 6 acres in Black Forest.

Back