Goodbye Dad...

1_pointer

On Monday November, 24 2008 my Dad passed away at the age of 58 after a battle with cancer. He got to meet a few from here and really appreciated the kindness shown to him. He was laid to rest on December 1, 2008 with his mother who passed away on November, 28 2008.

He was a good father and a better friend. He will be missed...
Dads1stBuckPronghornWY435.jpg

I have nothing that can be said to help you with your grief but just wanted to let you know that we understand your loss and wish we could help you somehow. prayers will be lifted up for you and your family.

sorry to hear that Pointer.
instill in your son the things he did his.

I remember you mentioning he was sick, fifty-eigtht is far too young! Sorry to hear of your loss Tyler, my thoughts are with you.

Look back upon those hunts together fondly...that was something I was never able to do and something I really wished I could have done with my dad before he passed.

Tyler sorry to hear that.

I remember years ago just before you moved to utah you hunted with your Father and you had a really good time. you were young back then also, seemed like it was yesterday.

I'm truly sorry for your loss Tyler...

May he rest in peace and be remembered for ever in the hearts of those who loved him...

I wish you and yours only the best and heart felt sorrow...

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back