Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Good week in North Idaho

Mica Man

Last week was a bad week to be a whitetail buck but a successful one for my daughter and myself. My oldest daughter turned twelve this summer and was excited to be able to hunt big game for the first time this fall. She made a great shot on this little three point and was all smiles.ResizedImage_1385074998949 (800x451).jpg
IMG_20131118_071418_589 (800x451).jpg
Took this one when she wasn't looking at the camera right after she walked up to her first deer.

I made good the next day on this guy as he was checking a scrape.IMG_20131119_155323_851 (800x451).jpgResizedImage_1385074929032 (800x451).jpg
It has been a great fall and have enjoyed the time spent in the woods with my daughter. I have much to be thankful for living in such a great nation as ours.
Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy the holidays with family and friends.

Mica Man

Two beautiful trophies! Congrats to you both and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well! Good huntin'

Doesn't get much better than that Mica man. My youngest daughter turned twelve and also looking forward to getting her afield. Great job too both of you. two fine trophies for sure. Happy Thanksgiving.

congrats to both of you. your daughters buck is one she will remember for a lifetime. Happy Thanksgiving

Nice job. Congrats to you and your daughter. We have been over there the last week as well love our time in the mountains.

Congrats to you and your daughter. What a great time to spend together.

I keep thinking I should to venture north of the Salmon for whitetails someday.

Good stuff!

I've said that if I never kill another whitetail in my life I'd be content... Pretty sure I was just lying to myself.

Jealous.

Congrats to you and your daughter! Couple fine bucks there.

That's awesome, congrats to your daughter.

Pretty dang nice buck for pops as well.

That's awesome, congrats to both of you. That's karma, seem to remember you taking my son out during his first legal hunting season while I was deployed, and getting it done. Thanks again buddy, you do have much to be thankful for and deserve it all.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back