Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Good sunday morning

I just wanted to drop a note to all of you. To have a good day today. I hope that all of you have good weather. The weather here finally broke and the heat wave is over. Today is supposed to be in the 70's. Hopefully tonight we get rain, the local farmers need some.

Dick, I hope that you are felling well today, and that every day you fell better.

Ronnie, I hope that you are felling better. And that you get good new this week.

The both of you are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that you have a good day.

Tom

Thanks Maneiac, you are in mine as well.Good morning to you too.

Are you running crazy yet? I am one of those that could not survive well in a chicken coop. I can't stand it when I am cooped up. It drives me nuts, I have the attention span of a rock. So needless to say I need to entertain myself.

Yeah,I'm starting to get cabin fever,being able to go to the rifle range would've made it more tolerable.Since I can't break a sweat working or doing anything outside,I'm real limited for 2 weeks.All I can do is eat ice cream,watch TV,and type on this thing.It's torture,I'm tellin' ya
biggrin.gif
!

Take an ole broom handle drinve a nail in one end about half an inck. Sharpen the nail. Well get in the truck turn on the a/c go to the woods. Throw a few cans out the window, back the truck up shoot out the winder. When your done drive up to the cans use broom stick trash spear. Poke can until stuck on spear, throw can in truck repeat till all cans in truck. Bring cans to recycle get money go buy more soda. On way back to woods drink soda get to woods throw out empty cans, shootem, spearem,recyclem, repeat.
biggrin.gif

Too much like work Maineiac,and way too much soda to be drinking
biggrin.gif

Mornin' CW,thanks for your prayers!

!!!Good morning to all of you from the little state of MT...!!!
That is one great way to recycle....LMAO!!!
biggrin.gif

Not only are you recycleing but helping with the ecomony. All the people that make and distrubute the cans, then the painting and trucking of the can to the bottlers. Everyone at the bottlers and the people they inderectly employ, cars, trucks, gas, oil, tires, ect. Also the bullets.

Wow see how much hunters effect the US economy.

Good morning? now its good afternoon. Hope all is well with everyone. coulden't sleep last night so met the sun this morning and put two fox to sleep,, the LONG nap. LOL had to break in several new calls that need to go out asap. 16 and 1/2 hours in that damn shop yesterday trying to get caught up then could not sleep so what do you do? GO HUNTIN what else. now its warming up and I'm slowing down,,,LOL,,, time for a nap
wink.gif

sly

I was here,don't know what happened,the phone never rang....just found out the pup I gave my 4 year old granddaughter a year ago [ my dog Rufus's sister] got run over by a truck.Caeli doesn't know yet,but I guess pawpaw will have to buy her another pup.She really loved her little dog.

Thanks for all the good thoughts. I went from being a wide open AA type personality. To spending most of the last six years in bed.

Most of my time is spent between the History, And Outdoor channels. I have learned to operate a remote by brail. My Wife asked me how many times could I watch them bomb Germany, And Turkeys get blasted. Don't know, Not there yet. I live in the country, And have a small pond. So I can fish some, And keep the Turtles in check.

I have to admit most of my time is spent thinking about Coyotes. I just know the plain I am working on now will be the end all, Cure all, For all of us. Now keep in mind that I thought that about the last 3,894 great plans I have had.

When the plan comes together, Yall will be the first to know.

Hey CW,I figured out how I missed your call,my wife was on the phone Long distance with her sis in NY,and when call waiting beeped she didn't answer.

Varmit hunter,I watch the history channel a lot myself.I love to watch all of it,but mail call is real entertaining,as is the history of criminals that was on this early AM.

I LUV LUV LUV the forensic files and crime scene shows! But give me a good piece on history and I won't say no to
wink.gif

It's funny, since I started being a reporter for the newspaper I had a moment to reflect. When I was going through school, I hated history, just got D & C, just enough to not make me have to go to summer school. It wasn't that I was dumb, I just could not find anything I wanted to learn about to keep me interested. Now, well, now I find myself, researching, reading, writing, thirsting for everything I can read about. To me, that's ironic
confused.gif

SE... copy on the call waiting
smile.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back